FuturePlan’s stellar team includes actuaries across the country, including industry innovators with decades of experience and excellent working relationships with the IRS and Department of Labor (DOL). Our strategic services include consultative and customized solutions for even the most complex pension, defined benefit plan, and health plan challenges.
Our actuarial services inform all of our TPA work, through measuring and managing risk, evaluating impact of current social and economic trends, uncovering new opportunities in your business, and informing any litigation matters that may arise. Critical issues like liability risk management, de-risking, and fiduciary responsibility are addressed to both ensure compliance and optimize plan performance.
We use advanced analytics and innovative tools for a streamlined client experience, and our plan administration solutions deploy technologically driven processes that result in lower fees for the plan sponsor. Together, we take a long-term look beyond annual results, for strategic and optimal risk management of the plan over time.
Our actuarial team has no proprietary investment conflicts-of-interest, and plan sponsors receive a dedicated, highly experienced account manager every step of the way.
Services to private, public and not-for-profit clients and their advisors can include:
- Pension actuarial consulting for government, church, and Cash Balance plans, and the Pension Protection Act (PPA)
- Annual valuation services (funding, ASC 715, GASB 67/68)
- Pension de-risking services (asset-liability study, lump sum windows, partial or full annuity buyouts, etc.)
- Compliance testing
- Benefit calculation software
- Full pension administration outsourcing solutions
- Web access by the plan sponsor and participants
- Recordkeeping of the data
- Readiness statements
- Form 5500 preparation
- Assistance with PBGC filings
Additional actuarial healthcare services include:
- Actuarial consulting for a variety of healthcare benefit plans
- Actuarial valuation services for Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Plan valuation under ASC 715, IAS 19, IPSAS 39, GASB 16/74/75
- Self-funded and COBRA premium rate calculations
- Incurred But Not Reported (IBNR) reserve calculations
- Creditable coverage determination for prescription drug plans and Medicare Part D attestations