Customized Plan Design
Plan design is complex. Getting it right can mean the difference between strengthening your clients’ corporate goals and uplifting participants, or creating added and unnecessary risk.
FuturePlan has the experience and depth to do a careful analysis of the path clients want to chart, and design a plan that integrates often-overlooked elements like corporate vision, company profitability, and scarcity of a suitable workforce.
Our services include
We examine employee demographics to determine the best options for:
- Employee eligibility
- Vesting schedules
- Contribution types, both for the employer and employee
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Benefit payments
- How plan fees will be handled
- Other elements of plan structure and plan documentation
Why Choose FuturePlan for Plan Design?
Breadth of experience
FuturePlan has the ability to meet unique needs with advanced plan design alternatives. We perform in-depth analysis to recommend which plan type will best suit a business and look at a variety of factors, including:
- Would adopting a cross-tested or age-weighted plan align best with goals?
- Is a profit sharing only plan, or a profit sharing with 401(k) plan more appropriate?
- Do employee demographics support the addition of an automatic enrollment feature, a safe harbor plan, or some other type of plan?
Retirement readiness plays a crucial role in the well-being of employees for the rest of their lives. FuturePlan is committed to making an impact to the individuals we serve - by greatly enhancing their ability to retire successfully. Plan design is a critical component and plays a major role in improving retirement outcomes. With 460 credentialed plan professionals, and a legacy of leadership, FuturePlan is uniquely positioned to improve retirement readiness.